Expungement Lawyers in Fulton
What is Expungement?
Expungement is the process of clearing your criminal record so that it is no longer accessible to the public. This means that your record will be sealed and unable to be used against you in the future. Reach our expungement lawyer fulton county for legal support & representation today!
There are several reasons why you might want to expunge your criminal record. For example, if you have been convicted of a misdemeanor, expungement can help you get a job, rent an apartment, or obtain a professional license.
- You may not be able to expunge all of your criminal records. In Fulton County, you can only expunge certain types of records, such as misdemeanors and certain felonies. You cannot expunge records of certain violent crimes, sex offenses, or drug trafficking offenses.
- The expungement process can be time-consuming and expensive. The expungement process in Fulton County can take several months to complete. You may also need to pay court fees and attorney fees.
- There is no guarantee that your expungement petition will be granted. The court will consider several factors when determining whether to grant an expungement, such as the offense’s nature, criminal history, and rehabilitation efforts.
If you are considering expunging your criminal record, it is important to know the potential penalties. However, if you are eligible for expungement, it can be a valuable way to clear your record and move on with your life.
Here are some additional details about the penalties for expungement in Fulton County:
- If you are denied an expungement, you can appeal the decision. However, the appeal process can be lengthy and expensive.
- If you are convicted of a new crime after your expungement is granted, your prior expunged record may be used against you in court. This is known as “revocation of expungement.”
- If you are applying for a job or a professional license, you may be required to disclose your expunged record. This is because some employers and licensing boards require applicants to disclose all of their criminal history, even if it has been expunged.
It is important to speak with experienced expungement lawyers in fulton, ms to discuss the specific penalties of expungement in Fulton County and to determine if expungement is right for you.
The Penalties of Not Expunging Your Criminal Record | Expunging in Fulton | Fulton Lawyers | expungement event fulton county
There are a number of penalties that you may face if you do not expunge your criminal record. For example, you may be denied a job, an apartment, or a professional license. You may also need help getting a loan or being admitted to college.
In addition, if you are ever arrested for another crime, your prior criminal record may be used against you in court. This could result in a harsher sentence.
How a Lawyer in Fulton Can Help You Expunge Your Criminal Record? fulton county expungement office
If you are considering expunging your criminal record, speaking with an experienced expungement lawyers in fulton county ga is crucial. A lawyer can help you understand the expungement process and your chances of success. A lawyer can even support you, gather the necessary paperwork and file the expungement petition with the court.
The expungement process in Fulton County can be complex and time-consuming. Having an experienced lawyer on your side is vital to help you navigate the process and get the best possible outcome.
How BRE Law Can Help You Expunge Your Criminal Record?
BRE Law is a law firm that specializes in criminal defense and expungement. Our experienced lawyers have helped hundreds of clients expunge their criminal records. We understand the expungement process in Fulton County, and we are committed to helping you get the best possible outcome.
If you are considering expunging your criminal record, contact BRE Law today for a consultation. We will discuss your case with you and help you determine if expungement is right for you. We will also help you gather the necessary paperwork and file the expungement petition with the court.
Here are some of the benefits of hiring a lawyer to help you with expungement:
- A lawyer can help you understand the expungement process and your chances of success.
- A lawyer can help you gather the necessary paperwork and file the expungement petition with the court.
- A lawyer can represent you at the expungement hearing if necessary.
- A lawyer can negotiate with the prosecutor to get the expungement granted.
If you are considering expunging your criminal record, speaking with an experienced fulton county expungement lawyers as soon as possible is important.